April 14th, 2004
|03:23 pm - Sheep Alert|
So a friend, kappadarappa posted this "three anonymous questions" plan earlier. Then aelien27 did it as well. So now it's my turn.
You must ask me as an ANONYMOUS person, and in addition to answering your 3 questions, I will also guess your identity. You may then respond with whether I am right or wrong
(but you don't have to...this part is optional) and you will be taunted if you never own up.
Current Mood: curious
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 03:44 pm (UTC)|| |
1. If a guy showed interest in you, how would you respond?
2. What's the last fiction book you read?
3. Is there a supreme being?
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 03:48 pm (UTC)|| |
1. In the unlikely case that a guy would show interest in me, I'd probably have to go beg for permission.
2. If you consider Scott Adam's "Dilbert" books (the ones with words, not just pictures) fiction, then it's one of those. If not, then I don't remember.
3. Not necessarily per se. "Being" implies that there is a unique, single entity that is the "supreme being." I'm not convinced of that. There are certainly powers in the world & universe that we do not comprehend. There's something more than the daily grind, but I cannot fathom what the form of it is.
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 04:01 pm (UTC)|| |
or maybe orange-fingered, eating cheddar cheese Quakes. Yum. Good job!
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 03:45 pm (UTC)|| |
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. How do you perform integration on non-orientable Riemannian manifolds?
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 03:51 pm (UTC)|| |
1. Samuel Kevin Baughman
2. Blue. Though I am partial to Chicago Maroon and Burnt Orange in combination.
3. I usually take my manifolds to a mechanic, and have them do it. (Wasn't the third question supposed be the what the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow is?)
I'm guessing Adam.
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 04:37 pm (UTC)|| |
Nope, try again
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 04:40 pm (UTC)|| |
The only other math wonk that I think would read this is Taylor. Make yourself know, if it be ye!
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 06:06 pm (UTC)|| |
1) Name two places in the world where you feel you could never live, and two places you want to visit.
2) If Jesus Christ came to your house and asked for a meal and a beverage, what would you serve him?
3) If you met a being with more insight into life/the universe than humans have yet acquired, what would you ask them?
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 06:15 pm (UTC)|| |
1. I would never want to live in Israel. Constant fear for one's own safety is not fun. Similarly, I would not want to live in Iraq. Most of the Middle East is pretty low on my list. Places to visit? I have a hard time picking vacations. I guess Amsterdam and Tokyo would be cool.
2. Out of the food in my refrigerator, I could offer spaghetti & water. If I wanted to impress him, I'd have to have milk and cookies available.
3. Well, since begging to learn everything probably isn't a question, I'd ask them to explain how I can fix my messed-up emotional issues. Hopefully they could explain it to me.
Will the real Mr. Chris Dolan please stand up...
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 06:11 pm (UTC)|| |
1. Did you have any pets growing up? If so, describe them.
2. What is the quickest happy memory to come to mind?
3. If you had a super power, what would it be?
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 06:23 pm (UTC)|| |
1. We had a little white cat for a few years, I would have been perhaps 7 years old. It was not allowed in the trailer. It "ran away." I don't really recall the cat, except through pictures. My sister had a series of hamsters. Other than that, no pets.
2. Sitting on the couch and having Dee run her fingers through my hair.
3. Telepathic control. Not just reading minds... controlling them. Since people aren't handing me money yet, I assume it hasn't come true yet.
Perhaps this is Adam...?
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 07:52 pm (UTC)|| |
1) Sex without love for the rest of your live, or love without sex?
2) Pancakes or waffles?
3) Earliest memory?
|Date:||April 14th, 2004 08:32 pm (UTC)|| |
1. Love without sex.
3. My mom insists that it never happened, but it's too vivid of a memory. I would have only been 3 years old at the time. My mom, my sister, and I had gone to Pennsylvania to visit family. I recall being left at a daycare center run by something similar to the YMCA (vauge recollections of the "Y" logo). It was an older building, with "tall" ceilings (but that could be the 3 year old talking). I remember the main activity room, there was a set of monkey bars (ladder parallel to ground thing) in the middle of the room. There was some sort of trayed lunch provided. I wasn't happy there. I didn't understand what was happening. I think all the other kids knew each other, as in they were regualrs at the daycare. I just felt alone. What a great early memory.
I'm doing so bad on the names... Adam?