December 29th, 2004
Ripped from webdiva, 'cuz I'm bored too!
1. FIRST AND SECOND NAME: Samuel Kevin
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my great-great-grandfather (who didn't have a middle name, actually).
3. DO YOU WISH ON FALLING STARS? No.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? Ring finger.
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few weeks ago.
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
7. ANY BAD HABITS? Absolutely.
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD IN YOUR CAR? Probably an AOL junk-mail disc hiding in my trunk.
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS, WITH YOU? I hope so!
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? Not really.
12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Not that I'm aware of.
13. DO LOOKS MATTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? To an extent.
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? I didn't know I had a second home...
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Negative.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Transformers.
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? Never! *giggle*
21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Nope.
23. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Sam or Jev.
24. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not willingly.
25. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only with dress shoes.
26. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? Not really.
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberry.
28. SHOE SIZE? 13 Wide
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? My favorite single color is blue. My favorite color combination is Chicago Maroon & Burnt Orange.
30. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? 3, go figure...
31. WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? My LA friends.
32. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU SEND THIS TO SEND IT BACK? Hmm, this came from an e-mail originally, didn't it? Hopefully it'll be around to help someone else when they're bored out of their gourd.
33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Music with office talking in the background. ^^
34. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A beef chimichanga (for lunch).
35. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dee.
36. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Smile.
37. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Again, proof this came from an e-mail. I stole it from webdiva, who I think is a pretty cool person indeed. ^^
38. FAVORITE DRINK? Snapple Fruit Punch
39. FAVOURIE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Screwdriver
41. FAVORITE SPORTS? Watching: College Football, Playing: Volleyball, ping-pong
42. HAIR COLOUR? Brown
44. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
45. SIBLINGS? 1 sister, 3 years younger than I.
46. FAVORITE MONTH? September
47. FAVORITE FOOD? If I have to pick just one, I'm going to go with... cheese!
48. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Spike & Mike's Sick and Twisted Festival of Animation
49. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Payday!
50. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Generally.
51. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY? Happy!
52. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
53. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs!
54. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
57. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? No "books" per se, but working through the Mahoromatic and Tuxedo Gin mangas. ^^
58. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, it's just a plain black mouse pad.
59. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Chess.
61. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? Father of the Pride
62. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, garlic, strawberries
64. FAVORITE CANDY? peanut butter cups
65. FAVORITE MOVIES? Spaceballs and The Princess Bride
66. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? On a regular basis... "Do I really have to go to work today?"
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SITE? www.techsideline.com teehee!
Current Mood: baaa
Current Music: Ultra.Trace:4 - Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Radio Edit)
|Date:||December 30th, 2004 12:19 am (UTC)|| |
awww thanks for the kind words :D have you seen garden state yet mister?
|Date:||December 30th, 2004 12:22 am (UTC)|| |
Nope, haven't seen it yet. But I'll be down visiting cognizance
this weekend, so perhaps that will change. ^^
|Date:||December 30th, 2004 12:24 am (UTC)|| |
yay!!! yes you definitely need to see it and then u will update your favorite movie list, u hear? LOL :-P
|Date:||December 30th, 2004 12:28 am (UTC)|| |
What was that? I can't hear you, the music's too loud... *giggle*
Besides, it'll be hard for it to rank up there with Spacesballs and The Princess Bride. I have an odd taste in movies generally.
|Date:||December 30th, 2004 12:31 am (UTC)|| |
NO WAY!!! ITS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! LOL
I enjoy snapple fruit punch as well
|Date:||December 30th, 2004 12:56 am (UTC)|| |
I just find it annoying that Safeway (the grocery store I go to most often) seems to carry every variety of Snapple EXCEPT for fruit punch! Devils, I tell ya!