After that, it'll be back to work. Yesterday I finally got myself kicked back into multi-tasking mode, working on no less than three things - compatibility/lockup bug, crash bug, and one feature. Ran a lot of tests for the lockup bug, but didn't find anything out - which is annoying. Crash bug was new, and I've got a coworker tag-teaming it with me - I'm trying to find a workaround to avoid the crash, and the coworker is actually working on figuring out why we crash. (Basically, for those who know software version control, I'm backing out selected changes that are related to the software module we believe is causing the crash.)
And then the new feature, which has been on my plate for eons. I had a one-on-one with our project manager the day before yesterday (when I got back from taking Dee to the Dr.) and we both realized that I had to bring this feature to a good stopping point instead of letting it continue to slide. When I opened the code back up, I saw the answer to what I had thought were my problems, and it turned out that I didn't have to add more code to make it work - but LESS CODE! *laughs* Yup, I had added a call that was keeping my code from working.